for 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb shrimp(455 g), deveined with tails removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Spread the shrimp around in the pan in a single layer, sprinkling the salt and pepper on top, then cook until the butter is starting to turn a dark brown. Flip the shrimp, add the garlic and chili flakes, and cook for about 15-30 seconds.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice, reducing the lemon juice down to a sauce, then remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!